Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wave Sailor's Wet Dream.

I got a not-so-secret link to this video from the deep south- Matunuck, R.I. It's irrefutable proof that the waves are actually better in R.I. than in Maui. The color of the water is more interesting in New England too, none of that boring turquoise stuff. The middle section of the video features some nice wipe outs, almost looks like my wavesailing.



An Ocean State of Mind from Silent Ink. Productions on Vimeo.

Thanks to Steve F for sharing.

Kiting today- Yeah, I got out kiting today but it was embarassingly light winds. I couldn't jump. I couldn't even stay upwind. Sometimes I get a glimpse of how crazy I am about getting my water time. It's better to not think about it.

Mayflower, Kitesurfed, WSW, 8-13 MPH, 17M Zephyr/Litewave179, Solo.

0 comments: