Sunday, January 16, 2011

Beautiful Puddle

At play in Chapin's beautiful puddle, Flo, Author

The Chapin puddle called. 5 kiters answered. How could we not? This innocent little puddle is mercurial, bewitching, irresistible, and will give you an ice cream headache if you look at it wrong. But she's always a lady to me, (the Billy Joel song from a kiters perspective).

Chapin, Kitesurfed, W, 10-25, 12M Varial/Surf 148 & Litewave 179, with Igor, Flo, Kristoff, Peter.

Thanks for the puddle pic Igor!

2 comments:

James Douglass said...

Hey Steve! How did the Litewave 179 work out for you?

scooper said...

James- It was just what I was looking for! When the wind dropped and I was struggeling on my small board I switched to your beast and I could plane thru lulls and go upwind like a new man. Now I have to try it in some chop and waves. Thanks for selling it to me.