Saturday, November 23, 2013

Test Pilot

Chapin- Nice day! Sunny, crisp, windy. I use my twin tip, my surfboard, and my fantastic new experimental piece-a-junk board.

It's a long narrow antique kiteboard that has been carefully re-engineered to look and perform just like a modern, hi tech ride.







I hacked off all the excess board on either side of the footstraps. New size is 83 x 40. No fins.

I can't believe this pie plate works! It's fun. Like kiting with nothing on my feet except straps. It's especially fun when I let my weight get a tiny bit forward on the board. I take an invigorating ride over the handlebars. Maybe I should change the name of this blog to Stupid Shit with Kites. Kerri's idea- Thanks for that.

Chapin/Mayflower, Kitesurfed, NW, 12-25, 10M Rally/ Mako,Surfboard,Pie Plate, with Frank, Andrey, Chriz, Sandie, Kerri, George, Brian, Brad, Ed, others. 

1 comments:

Cake Pop Recipes said...

Nice postt thanks for sharing