Saturday, February 18, 2012

Crysuit

This is difficult for me to talk about. I have had a recent personal loss in my life. My drysuit passed away. Well, actually, it was cut up so the zippers could be removed and transplanted into a new suit.

It was a nightmare living without it for the last 1 1/2 months while they made the new suit. I tried changing all the toilet seats in my house as therapy, didn't work. I decided that kiting is boring, didn't work. Friends with extra drysuits to loan helped ease the depresssion. Thanks guys!

My new/old drysuit arrived on Thursday. I was the happiest guy in the universe today! And there were lots of happy people where I was cause it was a sweet Spring day in February- kited 2 locations, 2 nice sessions, lots of sunshine, lots of friends.

It's good to talk about these things. I feel better now.

First Encounter, Kitesurfed, WNW, 10-20, 10M Rally/Flx 136.
Hardings, Kitesurfed, WSW, 13-25, 10M Rally/Flx 136.
With Frank, Andrey, Colleen, Brad, Jean, Johnny D, Sam, Dennerson, Mike, Stoke, Bugsy 1, Bugsy 2, others. Air Temp 50F.

0 comments: