Monday, January 2, 2012

Waving Craving

Skyrocket being skyrocket

I've had a craving for waves lately. I guess it's cause my last few session have been at Chapin/Mayflower, in little teaser waves. Chapin waves don't really fill you up. An hour after the session you're hungry again. I've been wanting something big enough to really sink my teeth into.

Horseneck satisfied! Ahhh, feels good. I just like being out there in head high waves. The curling lips, noise of the waves crashing, the foam, the hills to slide down, walls of water to go over, walls of water to go under, whitewater washing over my head, icewater cleaning out my sinuses. It's exciting! It's probably a genetic defect.

Horseneck, Kitesurfed, W, WSW, 10-25, 10M Rally/Mako 150, with Frank, Brad, Jean, Johnny D, Brian, Stoke, Skyrock, Tim, Others.

0 comments: